About the Role
Having a own Two Wheeler is must.
Job Role of Administration executive includes but not limited to the following
1. Handle all purchasing duties including liaising with external providers, requests for quotes, negotiation prices, credit terms, discounts, order confirmations, expediting, delivery arrangements, creation and issue of POs and assist Account Payable on payments.
2. Ensure purchasing functions conformance to the quality standards of the company.
3. Manage deliveries from suppliers, by coordinating direction of delivery agents and ensuring safe delivery of products from local and national deliveries
4. Solicit competitive quotations and negotiate with external providers to ensure that all materials specification is in good quality and item delivered is as per Purchase Order.
5. Maintain and update purchasing documents and records with approved external provider list.
6. Asset tagging of fixed assets.
7. Oversight and communicate with housing staff independently, Oversight of facility at multiple locations and to do the needful for seamless function independently
8. As a Careful individual, to perform accurate data entry and ensure proper filing of documents.
9. Keep proper records of stocks movement when come to requestors are placing order.
10. Communicate and act as the central point of communication between internal and external clients and the vendors, for all commercial matters including on non-conforming of goods and services.
11. Communicate with suppliers on claims of excess, short-shipment, damaged, wrong items, quality issues and missing packages.
12. Build and maintain relationship with existing suppliers and source for new and potential suppliers to have competitive product prices.
13. Managing with contactors and vendor like manpower, housekeeping and security
14. Monthly stock taking and maintaining documents for ready reference and audit by Finance team (transfer form etc)
15. Prepare procurement committees minutes for meetings
Administration & Facility management
1. Managing the staff Kitchen administratively in Farm locations
2. Perform other general administrative duties assigned by HoD / Management from time to time.
3. Purchase medicine, stationery, pantry items, name cards, letter head etc.
4. Sort and distribute incoming mail/email from common Mail ID’s.
5. Arrange for courier, post mail (franking machine).
6. Record of staff assets given by the company.
7. Maintain and send internal memo, correspondence, and internal sales order.
8. Helping administrative activities
9. Vehicle management Roles and Responsibilities
10. Deal with external agents such as electricians, plumbers, courier, water trucks, banks, private and public offices for facility management in various locations.
11. Liaison with Government and non-Governmental agencies for Administrative / taxation.
12. Rental contracts and managing the rentals of the offices.
Position : Senior Executive Administration & Purchase – Pondicherry
Reports to : Head of Operations
Experience : 2 to 3 Years (freshers may apply for Interns)
Qualification : Graduate / PG / MBA
IT Proficiency : Should be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
Languages : Tamil (Chennai) & English – Hindi will be added advantage
Industry : FMCG / FnV / Agri / Hotels
Salary (CTC) : 3 Lakh to 4 lakh per annum + Statutory benefits
About the Company
Gratitude Farms Private Limited (www.gratitudefarms.online ) is an Agri-tech start-up, based out of Pondicherry, Area of operations in Pondicherry, Chennai and Bengaluru, that specializes in organic farming. Gratitude Farms is a social impact organisation working towards dignified livelihood and entrepreneurship opportunities for ex-soldiers, rural women, and youth through organic farming. It has been co-founded by two ex-Army Officers and two Technology Professionals. We are equal opportunity employer.