About the Role
The role includes but not limited to
1. Product & Brand Management
2. Marketing (Digital & Traditional) & Marketing Operations
o Marketing Acumen & Business Shrewdness.
o Will drive activations Independently and as a team.
o Responsible for all product / Branding development processes
o Development of innovative product lines and brand innovations.
o Shoulder the revenue responsibilities.
o Will Co-ordinate with external agencies for conducting the events/ activities.
Detailed Role Description
• Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses.
• Understand the VOBC (Voice of Business and Voice of Customers)
• Creating pitch product ideas and services, based on the strength matrix.
• Develop & coordinate relationships with creative agencies and Digital Agencies for building in synergies.
• Vet the design elements for presenting to the management to represent VOBC (Voice of business and customers)
• Create & develop presentations ideas and collaterals
• Develop process to follow through with customer and ensure building positive customer experience.
• Support the sales team with the necessary sales collaterals.
• Articulate competitive positioning amongst business.
• Develop key alliances for the business.
• Create and maintain the relevant MIS mix and presenting it appropriately for the businesses.
Position : Asst Marketing Manager & Asst Product Manager / Asst Brand Manager - (2 Positions)
Reports to : Chief Operating Officer | Head of Marketing
Experience : 3-5 Years
Qualification : MBA
Languages : Tamil & English
Industry : FMCG / FnV
Salary (CTC) : Upto 5Lakh per Annum+ Incentives |
Having a own Two Wheeler petrol conveyance will be provided
About the Company
As part of our expansion plans, we are seeking to strengthen our marketing team.
Gratitude Farms Private Limited (www.gratitudefarms.online ) is an Agri-tech start-up, based out of Pondicherry, Area of operations in Pondicherry, Chennai, and Bengaluru, that specializes in organic farming. Gratitude Farms is a social impact organisation working towards dignified livelihood and entrepreneurship opportunities for ex-soldiers, rural women, and youth through organic farming. It has been co-founded by two ex-Army Officers and two Technology Professionals.